Sanitary pads are a product that we can hardly imagine from our daily lives.
It is a mass product that is packed in plastic AND consists of plastic.
Sanitary pads are not only a major polluter for the planet due to the fact that they are not biodegradable, but they are also very unhealthy for humans.
Sanitary pads consist of polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) polyester or viscose.
These are one by one synthetic materials and therefore totally unsuitable to keep close to our skin.
They can cause yeast infections and other vaginal discomforts.
These washable sanitary napkins are a relief for nature and people.
They have many advantages over their chemical brothers:
* plastic free
* not a disposable product
* long lifespan, so financially favorable
* free from chemical products
*prevents toxic shock syndrome
What is this washable sanitary napkin made of?
* bamboo charcoal: provides a dry and soft feeling and prevents unpleasant odors
* microfibres: these provide maximum absorption and fast drying time
* water-resistant PUL for good protection and elasticity
These sets consist of 5 reusable sanitary towels + a black discreet bag to store them. In the bag you have one side for the unused ones and one side for the used ones.
* light menstruation
* heavy menstruation
All sizes have clips on the side so that they always stay in place.