This environmentally friendly pesticide made from fossils of tiny algae is a non-toxic agent that eliminates pests in the house and garden.
It has a high absorption capacity, which means that the product can also be used perfectly to get rid of unpleasant odors.
How and where is it best to use this remedy?
* fights pests in the house such as bed bugs, cockroaches and silverfish. For example, place a small container of substance under the bed or in the cupboards. Always place it in places where pests can hide.
* can be used perfectly as a cat litter because of its high absorption and repellent of unpleasant odors
* can also be used to fight parasites in your pet. Rub your pet with this product and place some on their favorite spots. After a few days you can remove it by vacuuming and washing your pet.
* fights insects on plants such as caterpillars and aphids. Make 10 grams of diatomaceous earth with 1 liter of water and spray over the plants.
* always keep dry
*Keep out of reach of children
* in case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes very well with water